4 Bedroom | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Living Areas | 2 Car Garage
Tracie Harrington is pleased to be able to present this fabulous modern home designed to bring everyone together, with features galore – including a central kitchen, integrated family and dining rooms flowing through to an alfresco outdoor space, and a separate sitting room perfect for quieter moments. Plus 4 generous bedrooms, including a master suite with a sizeable walk-in robe.
Items included in contract price
• Contract: Full Turnkey
• Roof: Colorbond Custom Orb
• Ceiling height: 2440mm High
• Kitchen bench tops: 20mm Engineered stone kitchen bench tops
• Security package: Barrier screens to all windows, sliding doors and
• Outdoor Living Area: Under Roof
• Lighting/fan package: White downlights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans
• Kitchen Appliances: Stainless Steel
• Dishwasher: Included to match appliances
• Air conditioning: 2 Split Systems
• Internal doors: Corinthian Motive or Similar
• Hotplate: Stainless steel 60cm electric cooktop
• External Concrete: Exposed Aggregate QLD (Covercrete alfresco)
• Wardrobes: Full Height Built-ins For Easy Storage
• Tapware: Flick Mixers
• Render Look QLD Letterbox
• Window Cov: Roller Blinds To Windows & Vertical Blinds to Sliding
Doors Excl. Wet Areas
• Floor Coverings: Tile & Carpet Flooring
• Landscaping: Standard landscaping package
• Internal Door Handles: Whitco Bevel Satin Chrome
• Architrave & Skirting: Pencil Round
• Wardobe doors: Aluminium framed vinyl insert sliding wardrobe doors
• Fencing and gates as indicated only. Refer to Site Plan for fencing
location, type, and responsible installer (Builder/owner).
• Full Internal and External Commercial quality clean on completion
• 6 years structural guarantee
• 12 months guarantee on materials and workmanship
• Appliances covered by manufacturers warranty
With Moreton Bay water frontage and expansive views towards North Stradbroke Island, it’s the great Australian coastal dream re-imagined.
Located just 43km southeast of Brisbane CBD and 59km north of the Gold Coast, Shoreline is perfectly positioned in the scenic Redland Bay area. And it’s the perfect place to take advantage of relaxed bayside living, whilst making the most of the natural surrounds and bushland setting.
The vibrant community of Shoreline is set to feature around 3000 residential lots and become home for approximately 10,000 people. Nestled between bush and the bay, Shoreline offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. With walking tracks and cycleways connecting the bush to the bay, as well as new parks, cafes, restaurants and the foreshore to explore, this is a chance to reconnect with what’s important most in life. Family, friendships and nature.
Start your next chapter at Shoreline.